Monday, March 26, 2007

Easter Vacation

Ahh.. First day of easter vacation.. Chilled, Relaxed, the already ghost town like place is now even more ghost townish. Freaking nose is like an opened tap. Will need to catch up with hell lotta studies tho. I know I sound like a freaking nerd but its for

DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL 2007!!

Yes, Its all in a deal. Studying for a Rock Festival? HELL YEAH! Download, Here I come! \../. Yes I'm going and YES I've bought the tickets already!


(Yes, I'm broke too. Slash on drinking. Slash on extra meals. Slash on spending money. Shut up. I'm just broke.)


Heading down to Amsterdam next week. Nice.

Random Note:
Australia Education System: Packed. Assignment based. Requires one to be constantly on the pace. There are pros and cons..

Time's an issue. Time difference is a bitch. Being understanding is a must..