Thursday, March 22, 2007

Culture Shock

Was walking to class today morning, late, as usual. Saw this man who crossed the road without looking and there was this cyclist heading towards him. The cyclist hits on the brakes and shouted "careful!".

Now, imagine if that were to happen back home..

Cyclist will probably hit the person. Shouts and curse as tho you killed his dog or some sort while the guy is on the floor n pedal off. While a whole lot of people will surround the accident scene doing nothing.


Ahh.. Malaysia. The multiracial country.

I'm not stereotyping, not Malaysians act that way. But it just reminded me of the bike accident that I've experienced last time.

Speaking of cultural shock. I've not experienced any here till I saw tall, built, bald guy wearing dangling ear rings, bell bottom and heels. Yes. I am homophobic if you've yet to know. I'm happy with the way things are back in M'sia where you dress up and walk like that in the day light you get killed. Damn. If you're a guy and you are gay. Get outta my way else I'll run you over with a car. Well, if I can get one that is.

PS: Download Festival 2007. Dream Theater! Megadeth! Iron Maiden! 3 days of ROCK! \../. This is the time when I wish I am rich. DAMN IT! I NEED JOBS!

0 comments: