Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sick but still alive..

Despite being sick and the fact that I had been wasting my time sleeping like a dead man for 2 days. I've just seen a few things I've got to blog about today.

Matter 1:

New BMW M3 will be having a V8 Power plant. Yeap. That's right. From the 3.2liter, straight 6 engine with 333 bhp to this 4.0 liter V8 with 420 bhp. Redlining at 8300rpm with a torque of 400Nm, this engine is produced in the factory that made all the BMW engines for F1 purposes. As a result of high pressure remoulding process, the new innovative exhaust manifolds has extremely thin walls (0.65mm-1.00mm) to minimise weight and optimise the flow of the exhaust gas.


Tell me who wouldn't go "ga ga" over these!?

The 2007 M3 concept car

Notice the bulged up bonnet to accommodate that monstrous V8!

Not a big fan of BMW. In fact, not a fan at all for the new styling. Prefer the old look but heck, its only me.


Matter 2:

Mercedes came out with its new C-class. And heck, I've gotta say "another one bites the dust!". There goes Mercedes.. The AMG version is not out yet. No comments on the power. A picture worth a thousand words. Saying no more.

From this
to these!


Yes, I am a fan of Mercedes. And all the car manufacturing companies that I'm a fan of seems to been letting me down. Damn!


Matter 3:

Last but not least.



Somebody shoot this guy.

0 comments: