Saturday, May 12, 2007

Missing You..

It had been almost 6 months now since I've last seen you personally..
It had been hard on me. My heart bleeds at the thought of not being able to be with you most of the time for the next coming years. I hope you understand though I will not be by your side physically these few years, I am with you mentally. I know it is not enough, you deserve more than that but that's the best I can do now..

Parting every once in a year makes me want to hold you tighter, so tight and never let go. The thought of not being able to see you, not being able to hold you haunts me every night.. Have you got any idea how much I miss you?

3 months since the blog started and I've forgotten to introduce one of the most important individual to me. Meet my wife, people!

Fresh after the paint job. Handed down by my grand, a man who goes by the rule:
"as long as it is still moving, its fine".



First got it with a clogged radiator that caused the water pump to give way after a month or so and a bumpy ride as all four suspensions were out, and when I say out, I mean mudguard-scraping out. Yes, the tyres touches the mudguard upon EVERY turn. Tyres were bald too, and oh, not to forget the waves on the brake discs..


A/C failed due to lack of servicing, battery dead soon after, extractor's heatshield has a hole due to a crack on the extractor. Trunk leaking every time it rains, 3 out of 4 power windows weren't working, and water stains on every piece of glass you can find.

Why I chose to take over the car with all the problems you say? Because it is equipped with manual transmission.. Stupid some might say, but I'm not willing to lose that 15% of power to the auto transmission and the fun of gear shifting. Plus, it is an learning experience. You learn to love the car even more after all those trouble shootings. Nothing is perfect after all.

Damn, I really do miss you


PS: Some minor mods were made, but those aren't worth mentioning.. Please be nice when you see me on the road. I'm slow.

Happy modding.

=)

0 comments: