Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm not dead!

Yeah people! I'm not dead! Not just yet!

After 4 days of caffeine fueled, zombie like, mind torturing, brain toasting, nerve breaking exam days that evaporated a layer of my brain cells, I am back. Apologies to the week long absence due to last minute studies. Had been trying to stuff 5 months of engineering information into that tiny blob of gue namely my "brain" within that short period. Malaysian what.. 4 straight days of different papers. And they had just proudly announced the result release dates and exam retaking information few days before the paper. Their form of motivation I suppose. "Yam seng" to that. Next and last paper is a week later. 9 days to enjoy before the last paper and I'll be on my way back to home! Spiderman 3 anyone? I doubt it's worth it to watch that show in the cinemas here.

Now, there are a few things I've got to share with you guys out there. Here's a page to a webcam at the entrance of the famous Nurburgring.



Constant flow of traffic during the day and it refreshes itself every minute. For those who's got tonnes of work, this is sort of a stress reliever, a peek every few minutes wouldn't hurt.. Had been seeing a whole load of Porches tho, they're the ones that frequent the ring the most. But the most interesting vehicles I've seen were these:


An ambulance and a police/doctor car in the ring.. Why are they there? What were they doing there? Tuning maybe? After all, saving lives is important business. =P

PS: Click on the pictures for the link to the Ring's webcam.

0 comments: