Thursday, June 04, 2009

Dreams

If you know me, you'd know that I somewhat analyse anything that sorta leaves a mark in my head. Figuratively, more so literally. If not now, later.

Just as one of my friends told me the ex got a new partner already, and how it feels and stuff. I told that friend of mine there's no point thinking about it. Because its not worth it.

Then I got bloody dreams. Not one, not two, but THREE. How ironic. And this. I'd like to put it under the CAT scan not now, but much later.

_____________________________________________________

On another note, I've got a friend who was talking to me just moments ago about how we're on our prime and never seem to speak much to our friends. About how we were swamped with work and stuff like that..

He went missing for an hour after that.. -_- @#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!
Better have some good reasoning for that.

_____________________________________________________

Shit, I've been blogging every day huh? That's how much time I've got and how much I'm procrastinating my final year project selection..

ANYWAY!

Local talent with a pretty strong American accent. Something I'd listen to, but not for long.. 'Cause I think indie is gay. Well, kinda.. You get what I mean. Hence the lack of her personal information now in this entry..

Zee Avi



I know some people would like this kinda songs. And she's got a nice voice. So. Enjoy. =)


_____________________________________________________


I've realised how many things I can think of within a day now that I've got all the free time in the world.

I was loving the sleep.

I was loving the weather.

I was loving the freedom to do anything I fancy.

Then I get the stupid dreams.

Then the weather turned cloudy after weeks of sunshine.

Then I realise I actually have matter in hand to work off before the big drunken party commencing in just about 14 hours from now.

Space this Friday? The non-organic Space. The union club space. Yes? :)

0 comments: