Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Because I was bored

So I took the time to research on something I had been contemplating on for some time already.

After hours of analysing and thinking clouded by countless dilemmas, through the black clouds, a silver lining pierced though...


I BOUGHT ME SELF A NEW SET OF CANS! *HUGE SMILE*


Set of Goldring DR100


Note: Yes, I know its goldring and the silver lining bit didn't really made it BUT! Its Dream Theater's upcoming new album.. So.. Yeah.. DT! Woohoo! 12 June! Woohoo!! Now.. Next up, double bass(which was told by BigDog that its gonna take 3 weeks to arrive and I should really check with the seller again if my order went through..) Damn I hope it reaches before I head back..


PS: Yes, I know I should really be looking at choosing my final year project at the moment.. But heh, I'll do that before the deadline. Promise!


PPS:

Ken Block's back. With the 09 Subaru Impreza hatch customised by Crawford Performance. Overdone the slow motion bits if you'd to ask me. Some effects and(or) sound edit would help. But heck, still insane driving skills.

Good stuff.

0 comments: