Sunday, June 07, 2009

'Cause its another new month

And I'm done with the papers. Only presentation left. Atleast I hope. Sitting here. Watched the shows I've wanted to watch. Played CS like it was just yesterday when it was released. Sat infront of the PS3 with resistance in play for the past 2 days.

Am still awake at this time. Decided to fix the body clock hence am pushing through a sleepless marathon. House is so quiet you can hear a pin drop. The sound of tinnitus resonate within the ears..

Approximately 3 weeks till I head home. Some what not as excited as I used to be. This year, its different. People leaving, for good, for real.

You see, this year is the final year for many of us. Final year till some get their basic degree and use it as a stepping stone to the next phase of life. Either work, research, or another degree.
Well, essentially everyone's gonna be back to their respective countries soon..

Loads of ups and downs this year. Funny how similar things happened to all of us within the house in the same year. We pulled each other through the toughest of times. Well, definitly not physically judging by the looks of each other but mentally for sure.

Emotions had been messing around with all of us. Worst things had happened to the best of us.. I too, had many downfalls. Lot more than one.

Well, whatever it is, this might be the last few weeks I'll be spending with the same bunch of jokers I'll not forget for life. Things will never be the same.
We'll make the last few weeks a blast ay?

A wise man once said: Keep walking

;)


PS:
For some who had just started their journey into the exam life. Take care, be smart, plan, prioritize and all the best.
As you had faith in me, I have in you too. 'cause you can do it.

0 comments: