Friday, August 17, 2007

A date in Italiannies


It was a date with the Girl. Brought her to Italiannies and she ignored me giving me this face..


She only smiled when the food came. And she had 2 lagsane!

Note the difference: First lagsane was taken from the left and the next one on the right.

I've got a girlfriend who can eat.. Like, Whoa..


PS: told you I was gonna post this up. =P

IMO Italiannies is overrated. The first lagsane came with unmelted cheese and it wasn't hot. And honestly, how can a recommended dish turn out to be, well, unwholesome? Nothing special about their main courses I must say.. Couldn't remember what's the name of the dish I ordered but it was alright.. Some deep fried chicken on red tomato sauce served with spaghetti.
And if you're not as hungry as a bear after hibernation, order one dish and share among two. They cook more than you can eat.

Out of max of 5
Taste: 2.5
Portion: 4
Atmosphere: 3 (music got too loud. Nice songs, bad speakers. Sound bouncing off everywhere)
Service: 4

company? 6 outta 5 ;)

0 comments: