Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I think I've just wet myself


The new Mitsubishi Lancer is out! Bye bye 4G engines, welcome the 4B11 all new 2.0L MIVEC engine! You've got no idea how much I had been waiting for this moment! With the price of only RM115,980 OTR, man, the ugly new Civics are facing a tough competition.. With that price, lets just say bye bye to Jazz too! =) Good night overpriced Hondas, hello Mitsubishi! With the all new design, I must say Mitsubishi is making a come back after all these years!

Tell me who wouldn't melt at its looks.. My legs are weak..


With such aggressive front and 155PS under the hood for the GT version, it will be a car you'd hate to see on the rear view mirror. I can't write a proper review now, lack of time due to work tomorrow and I Simply LOVE THIS CAR! Give me some time to cool down..


Look at the drastic change!

Despite that wee bit too high rear lights, this car is all a work of art.. The only new car in production that I would really but if I had the cash. Thumbs up! In fact, toes up too! Good work Mitsu, you've regained a fan. =) I'm guessing as soon as Honda launches the Type R, Mitsu's hitting them hard with the Evo X.. Heheh, Wait and see..

PS: Thanks Ben7 for the tip!
sources: ZTH, Paul Tan, Motor Trader and Mitsubishilancer.com.my

0 comments: