Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday Baby!

To the girl who often get herself into things that she dislike.



To the girl who loves big serving portions but could never finish.


To the girl who loves retro stuff.


To the girl who's willing to forgive all my stupid mistakes


To the girl who will probably run away from me when she sees a mini cooper.


To the girl who gives in despise my requests.


To the girl whom I've been missing all the time.


To the girl who's willing put up to the unreasonable me at times.

The girl who's always there when I needed her.

The girl who's always there with me when things go wrong.

The girl that's willing to give up her plans to be with me.

The girl who had never failed to put a smile across my face..


To the girl who never failed to make me love her more each day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Plan to surprise failed miserably yesterday. But, well, at least you had fun! =P
20 already!
I'm dating an old lady already..

0 comments: