Monday, April 02, 2007

Facts of life: Work Escapes

People find the most interesting things when they are supposed to be working on something else. One might not find Bernoulli's equation interesting at all when they're free. But is able to find the most interesting website with animations explaining the whole equation. One might find some articles that he knew long existed but could never be bothered to read now interesting. One might even browse into sites that he'd probably will not even click on when he's free. The utmost boring article is now interesting!

I've relearned theories and shift techniques of "Dog-teeth" gearbox. I've stumble upon some page on Bernoulli's equation. I've so happen to drop into one of Prodrive's web page on accuracy. I've read about types of welding. I've found a few web pages about different types of engines, and I've found a few articles on physics of racing. I'm learning more stuff than I am supposed to by doing this same bloody tutorial sheet that I had been trying to finish for the pass 2 days. So much for willpower..

Good night people. Tomorrow will be a better day.

0 comments: