Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Awsome!

Good things comes in a row!

First, I've got these:

These itself was enough to make my day. Thank you ;)

Then, Download sent me a mail. LED ZEPPELIN is playing for download festival!!

I'm still wondering why the heck Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance are on the main stage while Dream Theater on second while Led Zeppelin is on third stage. But heck, they're playing man! Wooohooo!


**Well, that was what i thought few hours ago at least.. I was wrong! Its LEZ Zeppelin. !@#&^%$%^& What kinda idiots name themselves after another rock band?! Freaking hell!

Anyway. New headphones got delivered. Cool.. Might not be the best yet. But for the price of 3 pounds with postage included. Not bad I must say. Old iPod headphone went "kapoof". Bass was totally out. Heck, I've suffered 2 months and I will not take it anymore.



Ticket back to KL confirmed. 11th of June. Will touch down at midnight. Bah Kut Teh right after arrival in plan.. *grin*

She just made me miss home even more..

Good day people! I had mine.

0 comments: