Sunday, July 12, 2009

11 July 2009

Exam results are out.

As expected, below par. Reason? Everyone knows anyway.

Been through another pit hole in life and had been crawling out of it. The damage? Many, but the only quantifiable would be the results that had been released..

Am I blaming? Nope. I don't want to blame. I am disappointed no doubt. But it was me who let my naive side got hold of me.

Lesson learnt you ask? Yup. Learnt and carved within my head and heart.

It is a world filled with temptations and all after all. Who doesn't lose control ay?

It could be a blessing in disguise. Atleast for the next few years, there shall be no mercy climbing the ladder ay? ;)

PS: Things said and done in nice ways with an intention does not make that crooked intention any better. Stabbing one with a state of the art knife doesn't really make one a nice person. Remember.

0 comments: