Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Us





















Smiles were there. Its gone now. But I wish the best to you. =)
I hoped and asked you to come back, one word and we'll make all these a bad dream..
But you're shutting me off.. Telling me you're sad but you still want to let go..
A different smile is what we give when we face each other now..
I will treasure the moments we were together as much as I treasure the friendship among us at the moment.
Things that we've done for each other, things that we've been through together, I'm glad I did it for you.
You were my special someone and will always be that special someone in my life. =)
Take care there alright? ; )
Be alert, be aware, dont be the blur girl no more..
Things are never as simple as it seems..
My last post to remind me of the happy moments we had.
I too depended alot on you for the past 28 months.
Letting go is not as easy as it is..


I'm still learning.

0 comments: