Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Year & 3 Months

I'm being honest here. I've forgot it was the day.. I didn't even know today's date, day, nor what time it is now.. =S

Oh, No, wait, its almost 3..

People asked how we hang on. That 10,000 km distance. That lack of interaction. That vast time difference. Those difference in vacation timings. That stupid phone line that had never been clear. Have it not broken anything?

Looking back, for the past few months at least, I've not been a very good boyfriend. Not at all.. Thanks for holding on. Thanks for slapping senses back into me, so many times. =)

It had not been smooth at all. Too many Ups and Downs, too many arguments, too many occasions where both of us just wouldn't want to put the ego down. How was it possible to come this far together? I couldn't believe it myself. But I'm glad we did.. Just want to let you know that I appreciate every single bit of time we've been together. And I am thankful to have a girlfriend like you.. Thank you. Again and again! You've put so many smiles across my face, the joy when I'm with you, is indescribable.. I've never been luckier to have someone like YOU =)

I LOVE YOU!


My girl, my wife, my pride, my joy, my everything..


Oops.. Wrong Pic.. =X


Hee.. Was just joking k! Love ya!


PS: Yes, Its exam period.. No worries alright. I'll take care of myself. =)

0 comments: