Friday, April 25, 2008

Coz I felt like it

Therefore the change of layout!

Lack of time so simple was the key..

Had a damn good 8 hours of sleep. Nice.. Had been awhile since I've had a full 8 hours of sleep..

Had been pretty cranky for the past few days.. Probably had offended a few people in the process, one way or another, my apologies..

Just feel like chilling out, doing nothing.. I think I can afford that.. Hahahah.

Half the time I've got no idea what I want, that half the time happens to be these few days.. Though I know thinking about a certain matter now is just a waste of time and that I should just wait for the results, but it CAN really be pretty annoying.. Worked hard for it, hoped so hard for it, but why am I having second thoughts?! Dilemma dilemma..

Sigh!


------------------------------------------------------------------------






My bloody Ipod is making hellotta noise while loading and the earphone jack is pretty much dead..

I want a new MP3 player!! Creative will be the brand! Because I prefer value for money and sound quality over brand name..

Damn, Low yat.. low yat.. Anyone got money to spare? Heheh..

0 comments: