Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rice cooker


This is random.

But had anyone stared at the water boiler/rice cooker while its doing its job? Standing there as if staring at it tho knowing it would not help at all? Funny how you know some things can not be helped but still we couldn't just leave it alone ain't it?

Funny how the brain functions..


On another note! I broke my glasses in Espana in the showers.. The frame somewhat turned soft and bent.. Don't ask why, I've got no idea too.. Lucky I've brought a pair of spare contact lenses over from Malaysia. Had been alternating it with my shades though the Sheffield weather is damn bloody gloomy and cloudy. Hence the looking like an idiot for the past few days. Used Bluetag to fix it. Didn't work too well.


Tried super glue today! Hope it doesn't blind me..

By the way people! I'm back! will be updating as soon as I get the time.. Currently trying to catch up with too many things.. Urgh.. University life. Welcome, welcome..


Random Pic in Subway this morning at 10am..

0 comments: