Sunday, July 22, 2007

One lost screw

I lost my carburetor's Air Fuel ratio screw the other day during the funeral. Many thanks to my itchy hands and curiosity.. Tuning went terribly wrong and the screw flew out. Long story short, my car's still at the same place for the past week. Missing her terribly.. Enough of the usual "Aiyah, Wira easy to find parts, lah." though it is a Wira, carburetor parts were never sold separately, mind you. And for someone to willingly take that screw out, it had got to be an abandoned carb.. Tough luck.. The guy from the spare parts shop said the final answer will be given later or tomorrow. Fingers crossed.


My lost screw

The Girl had a status upgrade while my previous wives had been demoted to mistresses.. Things went wrong ever since. I think they're jealous.



Time for an upgrade?

0 comments: