Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Because I Stopped. And Smiled.

I'm sorry if the fall wasn't worth it. I didn't thought so.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Somewhat came across a song today at work. But this time, I smiled.

Yes of course
things are never going to be the same anymore.

Of course I've changed.

I can't speak or be the same person you had been seeing for the past few years.

Of course there's someone else you'd rather see when you feel down.

We got no reasons to keep a time or so just to talk anymore.

I've just stopped taking the initiative because I felt taken for granted after the first few times.

But I'm not avoiding you. I need to let you know.

Quoted from a friend

"I guess I'll have to accept that I will always gonna be a little in love with you. But its ok, as long as it doesn't keep me from moving on."


The smilie is always there for you




=)



0 comments: