Friday, May 29, 2009

Routine

Routine.
I'm used to staying up till 8am. Working at night had always been most productive for me.
Chugging RedBull all the way and all these for the sake of the ability to sleep for 4 hours per day.
Some say its unhealthy. Should I break my routine for that?

The routine had changed, instead of 4 hours, the alarm does not wake me up anymore.
I'm sleeping 8 hours these days. Because its my last paper and I'm always slacking on the last paper. Routine broken? No. Its slightly altered. Was it of my will? Not really. I just got used to it. But I'm still working at night. I'm still chugging red bull.

There used to be one routine I follow happily.
Whichever mental state I'm in. The result of the routine, the sole purpose, had been one that paid off tremendously. Well, to me. Again, Opinions.
And then, I had to break that routine. One routine I was very, I mean, VERY used to.
I was forced to alter that routine. Before I form a new routine, I seek for the best way.
As usual, I observe. I analyse. I prioritize.
But long after, I was gave up the routine.
I've tried my best to minimise the changes. But attempts failed many. Many times.
Again. Priorities went away. It was not on my side.

SO!

A new routine was made.
But realising my liver was already a pile of jelly, things had to be done.
Therefore, a new routine was formed when the time came.
It was once a route I'll never EVER think of going into some time ago.
But results of the attempts made were as bad as my history marks.
Because I saw where I stood. Behind one that I did not like.
Behind one I thought would make one's life easier when first mentioned.
(well, now it definitely is doing so.)
And so I got used to this routine. I stuck to this routine.
I realised that this routine had fit me pretty well given the circumstances.

I'm not a man of changes. I don't like changes.
Men are certified animals that does not like changes.
Sometimes, we are forced to change. We will after we prioritise.
I was willing to. But note the WAS. Because I've waited to.
Not for a short period of time. It was long.
You know what? The time had passed.
Now, I might just want to stick to this new routine. Because I'm used to it already.

And I hate changes.

0 comments: