Saturday, March 08, 2008

Had I forgotten something?

Woke up today, read the Girlfriend's blog about One Life. Its an AIDS campaign that helps you realise the suffering of HIV victims. She had wrote all about it and her experience in the "tunnel of experience"(So I named it). SO, anyone out there, go and have a look. HERE.

To be honest, I did forgot something. I've looked too much into my CV. Too much into trying to secure a job. The hectic schedule trying to balance the society, academic studies, social life, girlfriend, and everything else had made me forgotten the joy of seeing another person in need smiling, as you lend them a hand. Show them how much you care. Show that little bit of effort. Lend a hand..

Thanks to the Girlfriend, I've just realised that my mind had been diverted so much into trying to lay the pathway of my career. I've gotten selfish, political, hard headed. Sometimes, fake. Something I've not picture myself to be at all last time.

Have you realised how many times you've heard of world vision but never took the initiative to visit their sites? I know the last time I did was in secondary school due to LEO club.

Do a charity today people. Volunteer, make a donation, and trust me, seeing someone appreciating your help, knowing you've lent a hand in a situation that requires it is a joy beyond the world. :)



PS: Sorry bout the lack of time to blog, but this. Maybe not a thing for me to procrastinate..

0 comments: