Tuesday, November 06, 2007

2 Years

It had been two years already. The days were we'd just chill in the attic, and the nights where we'd just enjoy the noise of rain drops on the roof. Times when you asking me to get good results after mother's lecture on skipping school. Times where food for the whole family is always prepared and readily there on the table. Times when you tell me how you might not have the chance to see what I can achieve in life, times where I asked you to touch wood and not say such things, are gone.

How I had regretted not spending time with the family two years ago. Times where I'd just stay in Subang plainly because I was just too lazy for that mere 15 minutes drive. Time where I stayed in the hotel room even though it was a family trip to get the family together. And who'd had guess that will be the last trip ever made, with you. Forgive my stupidity and ignorance. Had never been able to forgive myself. Will never be able to..

People go. But memories remain..

Am missing you.. Had always been..


Vegan Yo!

2 comments:

Anne said...

hey Yhao...
yeap, what is left is memories now so we can only cherish and live the memories! I know exactly how you feel because I have gone through the same thing.
Take care there! Cheer up!

Unknown said...

the massive jiwangness...
i feel u man...
cherish the happy moments tho..
kudos to u..
at lease i know u still have some feelings...

this calls for tani sessions tho..