Monday, October 08, 2007

25.9.2007

It was the 25th of September, when I was told my girl's busy with work and her best friend the whole day just a few days before I head back to Sheffield. Decided to head to low yat and spend time with friends and family in the evening.

Was told there's a game of basketball later but was blind folded and guided through the woods before the game. A crazy Cicak was the one I was supposed to trust in this whole blind folding thing. Destination reached, right..

Was hoping for the worse, braising myself to be either thrown in the lake or gang banged. Instead, my "blind fold" was taken off peacefully and there stood a familiar figure. She was there. And a whole surprise barbecue + early birthday celebration was all planned out by her. And for once, all 7 brothers unite in a place, with no one late for the first time. God damn it was amazingly touching.. Ultimately happy. Thank you for all who was there. Thank you baby and the Crazy gecko for everything.. Appreciate every bit of it.

And what's a BBQ party without beer? Booz provided! Thought by my girl who knows me best. =)

Cupcakes baked by TheGirl who doesn't bake, for me. Sweetness that sips through the heart. Perfectly delicious =)


Gosh I love you bunch of crazy people.. Brotherly love, mind you. Don't think sideways..

Crazy Cicak


My bunch of Bros from a place called klang


And for my party planner who manage to get the crazy cicak's number rite under my nose without me noticing, I love you! Thank you so very much!



PS: Pardon the latency of the post, lack of internet connection is a real handicap..

0 comments: