Monday, June 04, 2007

Manufacturing Technology is misleading

This was in the notes on Adhesive bonding strength:

Single Lap joint: Good (some cleavage)

Double Lap joint: Very Good

Concentric Tube (shaft and tube) : Excellent
[with a picture showing a tube and a shaft rotating both sides and moving in and out]

............ *sigh*


Judging by the stage I'm in for the special MCQ paper tomorrow, I've even recreated the tool that I had utilised ever since Primary school. The tool that had then accompanied me throughout my whole academic life. The tool to seek for when I need an answer. The tool that I call, The DICE:


I am so ready for the paper tomorrow..


PS: If you're wondering why didn't I just post the picture of the adhesive bonding thing up, its because I've packed my books and notes into the box already. Got to move out of this place before 10am on 9th of the month. Since I'm heading for Download Festival on the 7th night, I've got to pack earlier than the rest of the guys. Never knew I had accumulated so much junk in my room.

0 comments: